Welcome to Cityside Capital
Our platform makes it easy for anyone to invest in quality real estate assets without being an expert or having any prior knowledge of the industry.
We take away the hassle and complexity that comes with traditional real estate investments and make investing accessible for everyone.
We offer investments in cash flowing assets in the multifamily, self storage and industrial sale leaseback space.
Highly experienced and thoroughly vetted strategic partners
Passive investors don’t always have the time, resources or knowledge to properly vet operators and investment opportunities. This is done for you here at Cityside Capital.
Done For You Due Diligence
We utilize our in house underwriting team and a 3rd party due diligence firm to verify that the investment is suitable for investors.
FINRA Series 82 & 63 Licensed
Cityside Capital is a registered representative of a broker dealer. We are held to a higher standard of suitability and due diligence for our investors.
Current Investment Opportunity – MAGCP Industrial Fund II
Highlights of Fund II
- 8% Preferred Return and a 70/30 LP/GP profit split
- 6 Year Target Horizon
- $50,000 Minimum Investment
- Reporting and distributions quarterly
- Diversified Fund will hold 15 to 25 properties across geographies.
- Track record of 44 properties exited with an average annual ROI of 20%.
- Historically high cash flow in year one of 7%.
- GPs have 55 years combined complementary experiences.
- 506(c) Accredited Investors Only
Current Investment Opportunity – Mid Michigan Portfolio 9
Highlights of Fund 9
- 8% preferred return + share of profits
- 70/30 LP/GP profit share up to 13% IRR and then 50/50 for greater than a 13% IRR
- Hold Period: 3-6 years
- Minimum investment: $50,000
- Light value–add focused model (over more traditional, larger capex renovations) reduces complexity.
- Experienced operator that is vertically integrated with their own property management and construction teams
- Diversification into several assets reduces investor risk versus single asset
- Fixed interest rates reduces capital markets risk of rising rates.
Sign up for the Cityside Capital Investor Group
Sign up so you won’t miss the opportunities we have in our pipeline. We typically have new offerings every month that include single asset deals as well as structured funds.